One of the most notable crown jewel Historic, Waterfront and Equestrian properties, encompassing over 70+ acres has been reduced from an asking price of $2,100,000 to $1,840,000. The offering of this extraordinary property presents the opportunity of owning one of the most notable and breathtaking properties in the entire Chesapeake Bay Region of Virginia. Featured numerous times on the renowned and prestitious Historic Garden Week in Virginia tour numerous times.
The above link will take you to my property brochure for this stunning property!
Lisburne is an enchanting waterfront estate, encompassing approximately 71.71 acres w/ water-frontage on Vaughan’s Creek- a Branch of the Severn River. The circa 1810 2 1/2 story Georgian Manor House has been restored & expanded, w/ elegant architect designed additions. Interior features include: original heart pine & black walnut floors, center hall, two staircases, original mantels, doors & moldings, spacious kitchen w/breakfast room, formal dining room, full, finished English basement, library, spacious bedrooms, 10 fireplaces, high ceilings & raised paneling throughout. Breathtaking views of the waterfront & gardens from every room. The manor house is accessed thru a stately gated entrance, which sets the tone for the remainder of the property. Numerous dependencies. Ideally suited as an Equestrian Estate, Winery, Bed and Breakfast or Family / Corporate Retreat. 10 Minutes to Historic Yorktown and Less than 30 Minutes to Colonial Williamsburg, via the Colonial Parkway.
The Link above will take you to my visual tour. All photos and text copyright 2018-2019 by Karin J. Andrews – all rights reserved.
Towering magnolias, mature English boxwood gardens, Camellia, Roses, Azaleas, Perennial & Secret Gardens abound! Serene and lovely waterfrontage with 2 additional ponds on the property. In-ground pool, pool house, tennis, Amazing Stables, pasture, paddock, glass greenhouse & original 2 story barn/carriage house now adapted for use as a large garage/workshop. Featured multiple times on the Historic Garden Week in Virginia tour and the site of many Ferguson Enterprises Corporate events.
Fabulous deep water marina known as the Severn River Yacht Center is just around the bend. World class museums, historic sites, fine dining, wineries, resorts and so much more within minutes. Located in a warm, welcoming community.
A truly magical historic estate. An icon in Tidewater Virginia.
The Link above will take to you a video of this exceptional property offering without equal in the Chesapeake Bay Region of Virginia.
- Georgian Center Hall Home was built in 1810, Previously known as Pleasant Point
- Updated with HVAC and Multi-zone systems
- Slate Roof
- Period Locks
- Whole House Generator with ATS
- Views of the Waterfront and Gardens from the Manor House
- Gorgeous Original Staircases, Floors, Greek Key and Dentil Moldings, Mantels and Doors. Original Windows and reproduction leaded glass windows.
- Incredible Raised Paneling throughout many rooms in the house
- Formal and more Casual Living Spaces
- Full Finished English Basement with Library, Family Room, Storage areas and Service Kitchen Easy Access to Outdoor Patios for parties and entertaining.
- Three Full Living Levels above the English Basement. Finished Attic
- 10 Working Fireplaces
- Black Walnut Flooring in the Kitchen Addition and Breakfast Room
- Full Baths on the Second Floor and Basement Levels.
- Half Baths on the First and Third (Attic) Floor Level.
- Vast Acreage that is fenced for Pasture
- Stately and Stunning Gated Entrance sets the tone for this property
- Towering Magnolias too numerous to count
- Absolutely Breathtaking at every turn
- Gardens Reminiscent of Savannah or Charleston but located in the Chesapeake Bay Region of VA
- Peonies, Heirloom Perennials, Boxwood, Hydrangea, Flowering Trees and Shrubs in Abundance
- Wildlife and Waterfowl Abound Here in addition to all manner of wildlife
- 2 gorgeous ponds (one has a fountain)
- Acres of Trails and Secret Gardens
- In Ground Pool
- Glass Greenhouse
- Carriage House
- Online Brochure: https://issuu.com/townerealty/docs/andrews_8x8_booklet<_circa_1810_79
Horse Facility Features
- 4 Stall Stables
- Feed Room / Tack Room
- Stable Office
- Hay Storage
- Fenced Pasture and Paddock
- Equestrian Lounge
- Run-in Sheds
- essay on general mills company https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/characteristics-of-a-hero-essay-topics/56/ get link https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-in-hindi-vigyapan/30/ follow url https://mainejournal.umaine.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?generic=menggunakan-viagra https://carlgans.org/report/manupatra-essay/7/ sample accomplishments resume apa research paper example with headings enter is it bad to take accutane at different times of the day http://cappuccino.ucsd.edu/how/canada-pharmacy-no-prescription/100/ enter https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/effets-secondaires-levitra-20-mg/14/ Ciprofloxacin Eye Drops For Ears creative writing summer programs canada avis kamagra 100mg oral jelly acyclovir flu essayer spotify premium https://vabf.org/reading/a-full-book-report-on-walk-two-moons/250/ enter dissertation proposal example source url cialis 10mg long does last follow link here essays on adhd and classroom management https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/going-so-hard-viagra-tryna-sign-me/13/ phd thesis book format examples of starting an essay https://shedbuildermag.com/research/all-nurses-scholarship-essay-nhsc/28/ essays on revenge in the cask of amontillado 5 miles to schools 30 miles to international airports
- 7 miles to hospitals
- 10 miles to regional airports (property is helicopter accessible)
- 2 miles to shopping
- Fabulous Restaurants, historic sites, wineries, antiquing and shopping all nearby. A warm welcoming community!